Junior Associate (Internship) Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to gather requirements and understand their business needs and pains
- Part of brainstorming team to come up with creative and holistic solutions to address customer’s business needs
- Draft Business Requirement Definition (BRD) Document to summarize project scope
- Present project proposals and weekly updates to client in person, with support of the team
- Work as Project Coordinator in collaboration with Developer’s Team to deliver solution
Junior Associate Consultant will be expected to perform an end-to-end process from interviewing client’s requirements to executing project to deploying to clients.
We are looking for students who wants their ideas to become reality, through consulting real clients (from SME to Public Limited Scale), brainstorming an innovative and holistic solution that addresses the client’s need and coordinate with developer team to create prototypes and execute real project for clients.
The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
- Proven experience on Presentation Skills (Both in Thai and English)
- Ability to build relationship with clients through constant communication and weekly presentation
- Strong Skill in MS PowerPoint
- Strong Skill in MS Excel
- Strong ability in Business Framework and Business Case Problem Solving
- Previous Project Management and Leadership experience is preferred
- Strong GRIT
- Prior experience in IT industry, and familiarity with latest technology is preferred